Sunday 5 November 2017

Week 2

Another great week of hockey!

The grade 2/3s continue to blow away the coaches with their determination and hard work. The students have shown so much improvement already. Coach Corey had the students getting up, then falling down, then getting up, then falling down, then getting up, then falling down.... I was exhausted just watching from the bench!

The grade 4/5s have quickly fallen into the groove of practicing their skating, then rotating through drills practicing their shots and passing.

It is exciting for me to see everyone having so much fun, but it is also exciting to hear everyone's enthusiasm. I hear comments like "I skated so fast today!" "Thank you so much for letting us play hockey" "I did so much better today" "I can tie my skates all by myself!"

Great work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment