Monday 11 September 2017

Welcome Back!!

Welcome back to the returning hockey players this season and a very warm welcome to our new hockey players this year! I am so excited for the hockey season to start again!

If you have not returned your package of forms, please do so immediately because I need those permission forms for your child to attend Fan Fest this Friday.

Fan Fest is a special party for fans of the Winnipeg Jets held at the Bell MTS Iceplex! There will be games and activities and guest appearances by mascots and alumni. This is put on by the True North Youth Foundation. They will also be providing the students with a healthy lunch.

We will be leaving the school at 12:15 and will return by about 2:30. Since we are leaving after the school's scheduled lunch time, it would be a good idea to send a few snacks with your child that day so they aren't too hungry.

I have had a few questions about when hockey starts. I don't know the exact date at the moment. I will keep you posted as soon as I find out. It will be starting in October.


No comments:

Post a Comment